Equip your leaders to develop talent
Powerful manager development: from a taste that motivates them to learn more, to a short skill building session that inspires experimentation, to intensive applied learning over time that leads to deep skills. We work with you to choose the best option including online, in person learning, or a blend of both.
Some managers, probably a few, are already on the path to becoming Exceptional Development Managers. Others have not discovered the practices. Raise the awareness of your managers to the power of the five practices of Exceptional Development Managers.
Webinar participants will:
- Examine the five practices and identify where they are already applying them practices
- Discover that the five practices are really within reach: they are not more work, but instead a different approach to managing
- Select one or two near term opportunities to apply the practices
Some managers spur their teams to get winning results, and significantly grow employees’ capabilities day by day, and month by month. Their employees not only take on more complex tasks independently, but they are more engaged and more likely to stay. It is possible for your organization to have many more of these managers. This webinar introduces the five practices of exceptional development managers and how leaders can help their organizations adapt the practices for winning results.
Webinar participants will:
- Be oriented to the five practices of exceptional development managers and how their work benefits the company
- Identify how organizations inadvertently create road blocks for exceptional development managers
- Target their readiness with the crucial steps to become an organization where managers are equipped and accountable for significantly driving the development of their employees
Make Development Your Business: Developing Employees Every Day While Getting Results - One Day Workshop
This engaging development experience deeply immerses managers into the foundational EDM practices of "make everyday a development day" and "tap the psychological side of development." The workshop readies managers to implement these core exceptional development practices with their staff.
These practices produce striking results in managers' ability to develop others in ways that go far beyond typical coaching and performance management.
- Program participants learn to apply the four behaviors behaviors in their daily management routine to "make everyday a development day"
- Participants learn how to have deeper, richer developmental conversations that unlock new employee insights and lead to significant growth rather than incremental performance improvement
- Participants use hands-on activities to plan immediate application for their employees.
- Tools and job aids are provided for ongoing application of these practices.
Imagine the depth of a development experience where a manager learns about new practices, immediately implements new behaviors on the job and receives support from multiple sources to fully master the skill.
This transformative learning experience for managers does just that. Managers will learn to fully master the exceptional development manager practices while implementing these with their staff. Results reported from previous program particpants has been outstanding.
- Pre and post assessment of managers’ behaviors
- Direct modeling/demonstration of practices
- Measurement of tangible results against objectives by each participant
- Multiple formats for learning and application are provided
- Assessments, tools and job aids are provided for ongoing application of these practices.